Monday, 4 April 2016

Our First Lite and Easy Weekend

Wow, some title huh? It is hard for us - me and my husband to have a relaxing or lazy weekend. For the past few months, our Saturdays and Sundays were fully booked. It is either sending boy for extra co-curricular at school, attending family events or went for tutorial. Phew!
 
So last weekend, boy only has nasyid practise on Saturday until 1PM. Meaning, we have one and a half day to do nothing. Says who? I still have to cook. First time, I made nasi minyak with ayam masak merah and acar rampai. Macam makan nasi kenduri kahwin oii!
 

The main ingredients for making nasi minyak.
I took the recipe from Azlita Aziz's blog: Nasi Minyak

I got to say, the whole family loves it although there is something missing with the taste. My acar sri rampai not as what I expected. It should have the mixed taste of sweet and sour. Maybe my measurement is not correct.
 
Thank you to my precious NOXXA for making my nasi minyak a success!


Nasi tomato, nasi minyak, nasi ayam - pass successfully.

And on Sunday, I made fried bihun for breakfast and lunch. Dinner brought to us by 'pasar malam TTDI.' *GRIN*

P/S: Thank you to those people who posted their recipes on the Internet.
Post a Comment