Monday, 14 September 2015

10 Goals for This Week #38 2015 + Update on Last Week's Goals


I have to admit, 'overwhelmed" has become my new normal. Even if it is for temporary, honestly it is exhausting. A good night sleep and a chocolate perhaps, good to end the day for me. Oh and I guess I'll have to delay my resignation again, until I find the job that has the flexibility that I want.

And here are this week's goals:

Mothering/Marriage/Family:
Less yelling and frustration with my children.
Continue the No Yelling Challenge for another week.
Plan something for our 5th anniversary, just us.

Home management:
Sort my children's clothes and donate or sell any that don't fit.
Collect 4 box (from office) for declutter.
Packing for our vacation to Krabi. Aim: to pack less.
Make a list of stuff and buy those we need for our vacation.


Personal:
Spend at least 30 minutes to study - consistently!
Apply eye cream and lip balm before sleep.
Continue reading Shopaholic novel.


************************************************************************************************************

Mothering/Marriage/Family:
Less yelling and frustration with my children.
Facetime session with husband everyday.
Set timer +/- 20 minutes for chores I do.

Home management:
Sort my children's clothes and donate or sell any that don't fit.
Collect 4 box (from office) for declutter.
Organise bar counter and red drawers.
Remove boy's old school books.

Personal:
Spend at least 30 minutes to study - consistently!
Apply eye cream and lip balm before sleep.
Continue reading Shopaholic novel.

************************************************************************************************************

P/S: Sticking to goals can be hard. You can do it! Mind to share what's your goal?
Post a Comment