Monday, 13 July 2015

10 Goals for This Week #29 2015 + Update on Last Week's Goals


Wohoo! It's the raya week people, another four days for Muslims to celebrate Aidilfitri. Insyallah, we will meet again in next Ramadhan.

I will be going back to my hometown Banting on Thursday night. My boys baju Melayu is not ready yet. I may give them a call later to check on it. I have asked my dearest father to pick up my girls baju kurung.

Kuih raya? I bought them all. I don't have that much time to bake. The house is clean, yay! The cleaner ladies came on Saturday. Sweeping I don't mind doing, I just need them to do other stuff like removed all the cob webs, clean the bathroom floor, wipe the sliding door glass and window.

Another thing I hate to do is packing. I have to pack for five person including myself. I have made the list, phew! Perhaps I'll do that on Thursday.

Oh and I went for my first orientation at WOU. My class will start on 25th July. At one point, I do not if I can do this. Everything is paid and I-MUST-CONTINUE-STUDY-AND-DON'T-GIVE-UP-YET! I pray and hope I really have high patience, courage and strength to go through all. Work, family and study.

So here goes this week's goals:

Mothering/Marriage/Family:
Less yelling and frustration with my children. (Should put this every week)
Read and take note on tips for balancing school, work, family.
Have an at-home family movie night. (Idea from http://moneysavingmom.com)

Home management:
Wash kids raya clothes.
Packing clothes for everyone. (Balik kampung.. ooo.. ooo)
Send comforter set to the laundryman.
Take 10 minutes a day to clean one part of the house. (It is always the kitchen)

Personal:
Continue reading Chelsea Wives.
Print out TMA.
Daily morning routine - water my plant.

************************************************************************************************************

Mothering/Marriage/Family:
Pack snacks for girls when we're away for orientation.
Sort girls clothes and donate or sell any that don’t fit.
Review and delete (if inappropriate) kids picture from blog. (After what had happened to Harith Iskander)


Home management:
Wash kids raya clothes.
Clean out fridge.


Personal:
Take at least 15 minutes a day to read the holy Al-Quran.
Perform Tarawih prayer.
Continue reading Chelsea Wives.


************************************************************************************************************

P/S: Sticking to goals can be hard. You can do it! Mind to share what's your goal?
Post a Comment