Wednesday, 27 May 2015

Happy 11th Birthday Adzreza Syahmie

Dear Syahmie,
Happy Birthday to you my dear son.

You know you have more candles on your birthday cake this year. ELEVEN! You're growing up, and soon you will be a grown up man. Married and have kids. Yeah, yeah I get it, you have another 19 years to do all that. And no I am not ready to get a MIL or Grandma title.

You have been a good boy as always. Just that you need to control on the crying part OK son? You are a responsible young man, love your sisters and obedient most of the time. HEHE. Your daddy and I been there, we used to be kids too remember and we do go to school let me remind you that. *wink*

Birthday cupcakes for his classmates. Theme: Skylander
I am proud of you always. I never missed to pray for your success and happiness my son. Not just you but for all of us. I would like to take this opportunity, to say I am sorry if I ever scold you so bad that you feel like to run away from home. I slipped, my bad and I am truly sorry. As a mother, I am still learning how to deal with my own children. Parenting doesn't come in a book. I have to use my own judgement and my way of parenting.

I hope that all of your wonderful dreams come true. Wishing you love, luck, health and happiness. I want to let you know that we will always be there for you, every step of the way and in every walk of life. I love you so much my dear Syahmie.

P/S: There is a surprise waiting for you.
Post a Comment