Monday, 27 April 2015

8 Goals for This Week #18 2015 + Update on Last Week's Goals


We are entering our day two without Mr. Fruitheart. So far no one fell sick. Two mornings in a row both my girls asked where is their daddy. I explained and alhamdulillah, there are no crying and roll on the floor scene. HEHE. We had Facetime session last night, boy were they so excited seeing their daddy's face. Another five more days to go. Hang on there children, your daddy will be back soon.

I didn't get any day for fasting. So it is still five more days. Boo hoo hoo. It is less than two months until Ramadhan. Some people are already busy looking for raya attire. Maybe I will go clothes hunting end of May.

I only had one time doing nothing which is before bed. As I said, I am bad at doing nothing. I don't know where to start and where to end. HEHE.

So here are this week's goals:

Mothering/Marriage/Family:
Go to Toys r us as promised to my boy.
Buy new pair of shoe for baby girl.
Set appointment for my daughters monthly checkup.

Home management:
Wash and put clothes away each day except Thursday and Friday.
Ensure house is in order before leaving it for 4 days.


Personal:
Make up the day that I missed fasting on last year's Ramadhan.
Buy books for myself and my boy.
List down few things I can do from home.

************************************************************************************************************


Mothering/Marriage/Family:
Spend less time on chores so I can concentrate on my children.
Buy my husband stuff he needs when he is away.


Home management:

Wash and put clothes away each day except Friday.
Packing my children's unused baby clothes for my sister.
List down grocery items.
Buy stuff for charity event.


Personal:
Make up the day that I missed fasting on last year's Ramadhan.

Take vitamins and energy drink everyday.
Take 15 minutes doing nothing. (I am really bad at doing nothing)
Search for new book.


************************************************************************************************************



P/S: Sticking to goals can be hard. You can do it! Mind to share what's your goal?
Post a Comment