Monday, 23 March 2015

8 Goals for This Week #13 2015 + Update on Last 2 Week's Goals


I have few stuff that I wanted to blog about, but I was away for 2 days (long weekends!)and I have a lot of deadlines to complete. Sheesh! Life has never been less full for me.
It is always full. I'm occupied with activities.

We spent a great time with my family at my father's house. We had our 100 days prayer for my late mother. Alhamdulillah, everything went well despite some drama with my aunties. Oh well, we can never satisfy everyone, right? Since it was a week school holiday, boy got to spend the week with his cousins. He went for a movie with my baby brother and got a Lego. Oh yeah, he was a happy kid!

Ya know, if we are given the chance to have 1 day between Saturday and Sunday.. I will name it SNOOZEday. I am so wish to have a longer day off from work. SOON!

Here are this week's goals:

Mothering/Marriage/Family:
Spend quality and fun time with family members on our short trip. (Weekend at PD!).
Set appointment with Cambridge for boy's placement test.
Say I love you to my children and husband any time of the day. 

Home management:
Plan week #14 meals.
List down grocery items.

Personal:
Try new recipe for breakfast.
Make up the day that I missed fasting on last year's Ramadhan.

Continue reading 50 Shades of Grey. (Still at page 10 after a month).

************************************************************************************************************

Mothering:
Less yelling and frustration with my children.

Home management:
Wash and fold clothes everyday except Thursday and Friday. We are going back to my hometown yay!

Personal:
Try new recipe for breakfast.
Make up the day that I missed fasting on last year's Ramadhan.

Marriage:
Say I love you to husband anytime of the day.

************************************************************************************************************


P/S: Sticking to goals can be hard. You can do it! Mind to share what's your goal?
Post a Comment