Thursday, 25 December 2014

Farewell, Dear Mother

25th November 2014 at 3.20AM.

My mother aged 55, had passed away peacefully. My father was beside her when she passed away. Alhamdulillah, everything went well until she was buried. My mother has been sick since the past 9 years. She was diagnosed with a heart valve blockage. And due to that, she has difficulty breathing. She had minor stroke 4 years ago, few weeks before my wedding. Everyday, we pray that my mother will recover. If only my father and mother agree to the operation.. things could be different.

Ya Allah, hamba mu ini redha dengan ketentuanMU.

I had my chance taking care of my mother when she was admitted at the hospital. I told my siblings and my husband that she wouldn't be longer with us. Even the doctor also said that.. just be prepared. The only thing for sure is, we do not know when. It is best for all of us just to be by her side.. always.

Dear Mom,
Losing you is the most painful experience. I've been broken hearted so many times, but this heart broken is beyond words. I missed your smile, your cooking, your advice and care. You have such a kind heart. You are truly my best friend. If they said father is a girl's first love, and you mother will always be a girl's best friend.

I am grateful for having you raising me to be who I am now. I'll remember all you've taught me. I am thanking you mother, for teaching me so well and for having me as your daughter.

It was so hard to hold the tears that came rolling.. when I gave you my last goodbye kiss. It is even harder to hold the tears whenever I think of you.

Farewell.. dear mother. May you rest in peace.

Love always. Fara.
Post a Comment