Monday, 23 June 2014

ASTRO: Just Because of RM10.45

On last Thursday, we had an issue with our ASTRO. We reached home and as usual, kiddo switched on the TV and click on her fave channel. However, there was a message:

We apologise for the service interruption. To resume service please SMS: Astro RCO XXXXX(Smartcard number) and send to 66688. For customers in Brunei, please call 151. (TCI)

So I sent an SMS, and got a reply:
RM0.00 You are currently not eligible for this transaction. Please make payment immediately to enjoy full ASTRO services again. Thank you.

Our ASTRO has been barred?? Mr. Fruitheart checked our history payment and confirmed we had paid. So, I had to call ASTRO. I called the toll free line and since I'm using the ASTRO IPTV, I was being transferred to another line.

I asked the customer service representative to check and she told me our ASTRO account has an outstanding payment. I was like WHAT? Outstanding payment? How much? Oh no! Did Mr. Fruitheart paid to the wrong account? Because I had 2 under my name.

Surprisingly.. they cut the line because I had an outstanding payment of RM10.45! And because it is MORE THAN RM10!! RM10??!! Not RM1000.

"It is because of 45 cents????" I asked the lady.

"Err.. yes maam. It is more than RM10. I'm sorry."

I was like.. *&%)(#*^%$*#)&%^$%#*)(#&^$%#&**()


Yes, and I paid the RM10.45 bill after I hung up the phone.

P/S: I am pissed! And lesson learned, pay exact amount even if it's RM0.45.
Post a Comment